From Hong Kong to Singapore: Finding opportunities to Nurture the Next Generation of Creatives
As the former publication director of IDN Magazine, Adeline has been at the forefront of design and creative industries. She founded DPI, a one-stop agency offering creative and strategic planning services to the FMCG retail market. DPI has since become a part of the global GREY Group advertising of WPP Group, cementing Adeline’s reputation as a leader in her field.
Adeline has a proven track record of organizing international design competitions and conferences. She is passionate about art and is determined to bring this passion back to her motherland to empower the next generation of artists and designers in Singapore. With her wealth of experience, Adeline is committed to nurturing young talents and providing them with the tools and knowledge they need to succeed in the world of design.
A Creative Strategist’s Journey in the World of Creativity and Business
As a leader, Sarah has introduced groundbreaking ideas, innovative methodologies, and transformative solutions for struggling businesses. Her design expertise allows her to guide companies in overcoming challenges and navigating risks through creative thinking. Sarah’s dedication to empowering the next generation of creatives is evident through her mentoring efforts across different industries. She emphasizes the importance of creativity in driving success and encourages young individuals to pursue their dreams, aiming to leave a lasting creative legacy.
A Hospitality Management Expert and Community Building
With over twenty years of experience in hospitality management, Hellen understands the importance of customer satisfaction, attention to detail, and building lasting relationships. Her background has equipped her with valuable skills in project management, strategic planning, and team-building. Hellen is leveraging her extensive experience in hospitality management and community building to help us to develop impactful youth art program to the community.
Advocating for a Balanced Education through Art and Psychology
She firmly believes that a balanced education is essential for children’s upbringing and advocates for the importance of art in their development. Her advocacy for the importance of art in children’s development is based on her belief that creativity and play are critical for building confidence and providing mental support in today’s high-pressure academic environment. With her warm and compassionate approach, she is committed to making a positive impact on young people’s lives, ensuring a better future for all.
We offer a diverse range of art experiences beyond the traditional classroom to inspire and nurture the creativity of young artists.
Our goal is to provide a holistic art education that helps young artists develop their skills, find their passion, and reach their full artistic potential.
Our personalized workshops are tailored to cater to different needs and interests in art. With our masterclasses, led by skilled artists, children can develop and unleash their essential skills such as creativity, critical thinking, problem-solving, and communication.
We organize tours to museums, galleries, and institutions for children to see international exhibitions, installations, and art collections. Our interactive exhibits and guided tours provide children with an immersive experience of the art creation process and its relevance to the world around them.
Our art events include competitions, exhibitions, and merchandise, provide opportunities for young artists to showcase their work, gain exposure, and develop their skills. We aim to inspire creativity and artistic expression in our young artists, while allowing the public to appreciate and engage with youth art.
Last Modified: May 20, 2023
For the purposes of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012, International Curator of Youth Arts Pte. Ltd. (‘we‘ or ‘us‘) is the data user (i.e., the company who either alone or jointly or in common with other persons, controls the collection, holding, processing or use of your personal data).
By using our website http://www.icya-sg.com/ (the ‘Website’), you are accepting and consenting to the terms of the Policy and any other documents referred in it. Our Website terms and conditions establish the use, the disclaimers, and the limitations of liability governing the use of our Website.
Personal data we may collect from you:
We collect information from you when you register on our Website or fill out a contact form or a subscription. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Information acquired/provided through our Website:
– It includes information provided when subscribing to our services, participating in social media functions, or requesting further services.
– It includes a record of our correspondence if you contact us. If you send us personal information that identifies you via email, we may keep your email and email address. We may also collect information that is available from your browser.
– It includes details of your visits on our Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources and webpages that you access.
– It may include information about your computer, including (where available) your IP address, your operating system and your browser type, for our system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
How we use your personal data:
Your personal data will only be used for the purposes indicated when you submit the data or as detailed under this Policy.
We use personal data held about you in the following ways:
– To update and enhance our records and our system administration.
– To improve our Website, notably to ensure the content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer; we continuously strive to improve our Website based on the feedback we receive from you.
– To send you our regular newsletters.
– To administer a contest, promotion, survey, research study and/or market research activity, or any other services provided by us.
– To send you advertorials from our partners and advertisers.
– To send our advertisers any special offers or information services that may interest them for any upcoming promotional campaigns. (applicable for B2B communication).
Disclosure of your personal data:
We will use your personal data, especially your email address, to send you our newsletters, in addition to receiving occasional advertorials with news, with updates, with services from our partners, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each of our emails.
We will not sell, exchange, transfer, or give your personal data, whether public or private, to any third party for any reason whatsoever without your consent, unless stated therein or agreed by you on a form you filled in on our Website. We will never sell, exchange, give, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal data to third parties for direct marketing.
We may disclose your personal data to third parties without obtaining your further consent:
– Where we outsource any of our business functions under which we collect or store your data, in which case we will ensure that any such service provider adheres to at least the same obligations of security and non-disclosure with regard to your data as undertaken by us.
– Where we sell or buy any business or assets of our company, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
– If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce and any other documents referred in it; or, to protect the rights, property or safety of our employees, our customers, our providers or our company. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where we store your personal data:
When you provided us with your personal data on the Website, you agreed that we may transfer your personal data to countries outside Singapore. Rest assured that, if we do so, we will ensure any transfer is subject to appropriate security measures to safeguard your personal data.
If you wish to change your mailing preferences or opt-out of our services, you may notify us via our ‘Contact Us’ form. It may take up to 21 days for the changes to come into effect.
You also have the right to ask us to stop processing your personal data. If you wish to exercise this right, you should put your request in writing (an e-mail sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with a header that says ‘Unsubscribe’ is acceptable), provide us with enough information to identify you (e.g.registration details), and if your objection is not to our services in general, but to our communications by a particular channel, please specify the channel you are objecting to.
You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the collection, use, or disclosure of your personal data at any time on a 21-day written notice sent to us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section below.
A cookie is a small text file which is placed onto your computer (or other electronic device) when you access our Website. Cookies we use are files sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers. The information is then sent back to the web server each time the web browser requests the opening of a web page from the web server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.
There are session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your web browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
The ability to enable, disable, or delete cookies can be completed at browser level. In order to do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the “Help”, “Tools” or “Edit” facility). Disabling a cookie or category of cookie does not delete the cookie from your browser; you will need to do this yourself from within your browser.
Changes to our Policy:
We may change this Policy from time to time. You should check this Policy occasionally to ensure you are aware of the most recent version that will apply each time you access our Website.
We welcome your feedback, comments, requests and questions. If you wish to contact us, please send an email using the information below:
International Curator of Youth Arts Pte. Ltd.